Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Moine?

So this is where I've ended up. I couldn't be happier and I'm sure I've scared many people because of it. After working at Walmart for over a year, it hit me that none of them have seen me truly happy. Now that I'm creeping steadily closer to an unfamiliar realm, I'm scared. It's not the normal fear I'm used to. I'm not scared of pain. I'm scared of the nothingness that is the future. All we have is now. That is the central point that we can base time off of. Any forward thinking is nothing. Sure you can infer from your surroundings or the situation, but nothing is true until it's now. Anything before now, that's just a memory. Something we humans do out of narcissistic pleasure. We reminisce in the lukewarm past. The longer time goes, the colder it gets. Just know that you're not the only one shaking in all of this. We're in this together, and I'm ecstatic about this.

No comments: