Saturday, July 17, 2010

hTmL oveRloAD.

First off, I don't know why I capitalized the letters I did, so don't analyze it like I tried to. The only thing I got out of it was RAD which is cool. Literally? Anyways... Just kinda doing this to remind myself so if you're reading this, I more than likely wasted your time, so HA! I can think of a small handful of people that really need to read this eventually because it somewhat involves them. Irrelevant to you, so don't get cocky.
---Minor break of adding family on Facebook---
Before I go off on tangents like I always do, I'll just blow my load as fast as I can unlike an author. *Really wondering why he didn't just make a notepad document or something considering this is only for personal gain, but really it doesn't matter because there is no real reason to hide anything from something no one reads. No harm. /rant* Short list, then elaboration.
Independent movies.
Photography.
Joint website.
Job.
House/Apartment.
College.
Life? or /life? (Just kidding...in a nerdy mood)

Okay. Well then.
After seeing the Banksy film with a two of my best friends, I've been thinking about doing something meaningful. Something worth it and possibly artistically respected by friends and others, but knowing my lack of motivation and surplus of procrastination, I'm not sure how it would work. I've talked to one of the friends about maybe doing an independent movie considering her filming interest. I would just have to write and elaborate on miscellaneous ideas sporadically popping in and out of my head, believe it or not in the shower. Maybe, one day, I'll be a star? Nahhh. Okay. Well another idea I haven't brought up to her (Sarah if you're reading this, SURPRISE!) is maybe creating a joint website with her. My photography, some stories or something of that sort, and friends artistic creations such as art or music or quotes or something. I don't know, slightly scatterbrained at the moment. It's still a half complete thought. Another time Zark decided to sit on the toilet when he didn't have to shit. Heh.
Now more personal. [in short hand]
Need job ->> Receive income ->> Get new living quarters with best friends ->> Save money for college/take a couple courses to keep the fire going ->> ?
I can't tell the future, for I am not a god damn weatherman. Should I be?




Again, deeply sorry, but not really. Thanks for not reading like I know you do!

No comments: