Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Beloved Polar Bear.

I think it's funny when people think they know exactly who you are. Yeah, you have me figured out down to my DNA code. You read my censored work and think you know me. Go for it, assume all you want, I can't do anything about it. I can't even give a damn, but it's all the same old song and dance. If you hate the way I write, stop reading. I don't care if you take my thoughts into consideration. You're worthless to me in every single way. Disposable. That's what everything in this world is to me. We as humans don't seek happiness, we seek instant gratification. I might be generalizing the human race, but aren't we all the same? Everyone just wants attention. You see it every single day. People pretend to be interested in you so they can tell you about themselves.
I wish I still had as much passion for writing as I did back in the day. Now I just bottle everything up because it's better for the people around me. If I don't say anything they stop paying attention to me, which is also better. Observation. They make me feel like I'm from a different planet or something. I don't understand how we are the same, but maybe one day it will all make sense. One giant epiphany in the form of a bullet. That, my friend, would be true beauty and understanding.
I'm sorry to be the one to tell you, but the glass is half nothing. There is no point in looking on the bright side or seeing the worst in things. Either way, it's all over eventually, for better, or for worse. Maybe then people will fully understand worthlessness. I mean, in the instance that everything erased, would you be happy with what you are? What you have become? Have you found God? Have you fulfilled your legacy? Would you be completely okay with losing everything?
No. As much as you want to think you were happy with yourself, think that you found "God," fulfilled your legacies, you haven't. You wouldn't be okay with losing everything and letting it all go to waste. We spend our whole lives building up to nothing.
Could you fully open your mind to see the world? "Man...sees all through narrow chinks of his cavern." For one to fully understand everything, you must accept everything. Close minded people limiting their lives to similar surroundings and comfortable ideologies. We categorize everything. Conformity. Censorship. Life.
Realize real lies.

No comments: